Pets have become the most spoiled and loyal animals in today's families, which is why in ACQUA IN BOCCA HOTEL, your furry friends will be treated as distinguished guests within our facilities.
When making your reservation, tell us that you are accompanied by your pet, so we can provide you with your own bed.
Extra cost of 350 Mexican pesos per pet
IT IS MANDATORY TO ACCEPT AND COVER ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS REGULATION AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN
1. Only one pet is accepted in the exclusive rooms for PET FRIENDS
2. Solo se aceptan mascotas de tamaño chico a mediano hasta 15 kg de peso y no se admite ningún tipo de mascota diferente a los caninos.
3. Only one pet is allowed per room.
4. Reservations can only be made by telephone or email and the room is considered reserved after written confirmation from the hotel.
5. Upon arrival, present the updated vaccination record (with a maximum validity of seven months prior to the visit.
6. Place the identification collar that will be provided and must be worn throughout your stay.
7. At the time of performing the check-in, you mustsign a responsive letter guaranteeing payment by credit card in case the pet causes damage to the room and/or hotel facilities and/or to third parties' belongings and/or damage to third parties.
8. The hotel disclaims all responsibility for illness, loss or death of the pet.
9. In the event of a complaint from other guests and non-compliance with this regulation, the hotel administration may ask you to remove the pet from the establishment within 12 hours, after you have been notified.
10. Be a responsible owner:
- Agree to the room assigned by the hotel;
- Make sure that the pet does not affect the peace and safety of other guests or other pets;
- Keep it and walk it only in the areas specifically assigned for them and under the constant observation of an adult;
- Walk him on a leash and muzzle only if necessary;
- Collect their feces with plastic bags and place them in trash cans;
- Never leave your pet in the room or car without adult supervision;
- The pet must sleep on the bed provided at check-in. Sleeping in guest beds is strictly prohibited;
- Consider your good cleanliness prior to admission;
- It is strictly prohibited to use white materials (towels, sheets, etc.) to clean the pet and its stool
11. In the event that the pet bites or harms a person or another pet, it will be the responsibility of the owner to accompany the affected person immediately to the hospital, bringing the pet's vaccination record, you must cover 100% of the medical expenses that cause the injuries and They must leave the facilities immediately without refund for their stay.
12. At the time of check-out (departure), a tour of the room will be made with the pet owner to evaluate the condition of the room.